Trends, Techniques, and Issues in the Psychological Assessment of Children
February 2020 to February 2021
Working with ordinary children requires a huge amount of patience and dedication. However, it requires much more effort to deal with children who have behavioral/emotional problems as well those with some exceptionalities. This 8-hour course is provided for Psychometricians and Psychologists to understand the similarities and differences in the assessment of at risk children and exceptional children. Discussed in here as well are the basic concepts of different neuro-developmental disorders, the current state of treatment and education for children in the Philippines, and different techniques used in the assessment of child in different aspects such as cognitive, physical/motor skills, language, social-emotional, and approaches to learning.
At the end of this course, participants will:
- Have an increased understanding and knowledge on children with behavioral/emotional problems and neurodevelopmental problems;
- Have an awareness of trends, techniques and issues on children with behavioral/emotional problems and neurodevelopmental problems aligned with the Philippine context;
- Know different assessment approaches, tools and processes used to assess and evaluate behavioral/emotional problems and neurodevelopmental disabilities in children.
- Be able to classify different techniques used to determine a child’s skills (cognitive, functional, academic, etc.); and,
- Development of a Psychological Report specifically used for children.
Good evening..I would like to ask how come only the 9 minutes time I can see..what happen? how can i learn with this? need help to open your file.
thanks a lot
Hello, do I have to enroll the whole course again? I wasnt able to finish the whole course from chapter 5 to chapter 7